As IF Pantene wasn’t good enough before… they just made the brand BETTER. How is such a thing possible? The company created a brand new formula that specifically targets the four different hair types that exist.
Pantene Brunette Expression shampoo was specifically designed to bring out the natural beauty of brunettes. The shampoo added shine and dimension to hair, making it look healthier and more vibrant. However, as of July 2017, Pantene has decided to discontinue this product.
Even though the Brunette Expression shampoo is discontinued, Pantene still offers a wide range of shampoos and conditioners that are designed to meet the needs of all hair types. Either way, I still want to discuss this amazing product and all that it did while out on the market.
Pantene Brunette Expressions
If we had to categorize our hair it would either be:
- Medium / Thick
- Color Treated
I know. I know. You’re saying that you color treat your hair AND it’s fair/thick or curly. No problem! Pantene wants you to select the shampoo and conditioner for Color Treated and then choose styling products from the latter type.
Did I mention a whole new product line?!
- Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions in three versions: Flat to Volume, Dry to Moisturized, Fragile to Strong
- Pantene Pro-V Medium-Thick Hair Solutions in four versions: Frizzy to Smooth, Breakage to Strength, Dry to Moisturized
- Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series in two versions: Curls to Straight, Dry to Moisturized
- Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions in six versions: Color Preserve Shine, Volume, Smooth, Blonde Expressions, Highlighting Expressions, Brunette Expressions
You choose exactly what you need and your hair will thank you for it later. The Pantene science has proven that half the battle will be won if you stick with their products for 2 weeks. LITERALLY! You will see a 50% improvement in the quality of your hair with this new line. I AM SO EXCITED!
I was actually invited to speak with Pantene’s celebrity hairstylist Danilo and get to try out the line firsthand. I met up with a few fashion and beauty bloggers in NYC and had my hair washed, treated, and styled with the New Pantene line. It was amazing!
To get to this new formula, Pantene created 600 prototypes and tested them among 20,000 women worldwide to understand the key ingredients needed to deliver desirable end benefits for each structure. In addition, more than 500 technical tests were completed in Pantene labs. I’d say they did their homework! Visit Pantene.com for more information.
List Of Pantene New Products
1. Gold Series Moisture-Boost Shampoo
2. Gold Series Heat Shielding Spray
3. Gold Series Deep Restoring Masque
4. Gold Series Intense Hydrating Oil
5. Sheer Volume Shampoo
6. Sheer Volume Conditioner
7. Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine Gloss
8. Airspray Alcohol-Free Hair spray
9. DeFrizzing Cream
10. 2 Minute MiracleMoisturizing Milk