This post is sponsored by Easy Spirit.
If your significant other still doesn’t know what to get you this Mother’s Day, here’s a cheat sheet you can send along to inspire them into understanding what a woman would like to unwrap. We all know that rest, respect, appreciation, and consideration are all on top of our list, but a little trinket can go a long way if it is personal and from the heart.
So, here are a few options that round out a wide variety of gifts my business partner and bestie and I have each asked for in the past. Whether we were trying to amp up our plant collection, crawl into a new pair of comfy pajamas or turn on a beautifully scented candle, this Mother’s Day has lots of options to share.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide For The Special Woman In Your Life
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links that support Lady and the Blog at no additional cost to you. I will receive a small commission if you choose to make a purchase on this post.
- Modern Botanical Helena Planter Set
- Voluspa Apple Blue Clover Small Embossed Jar Candle
- The Marshmallow 2.0 Medium Faux Fur Throw Blanket
- Ui Mug & Warmer Set
- Swivel Cheese Board with Knives
- Essential Oil Diffuser
- Jewelry Ceramic Ring Dish
- Custom Mother-Daughter Portrait
- Crystal Kit for Mom
- Personalized Star Map
Another great option are the Martha Stewart Zuri Wedge Sandals from Easy Spirit. This new Easy Spirit footwear line is designed for both fashion and function.
Originally $99, you can grab a pair today at 30% off due to their current promotion. What a score. As someone who has been testing the wedges out for a bit, I can tell you they are so comfortable! I have a trip coming up in a few months to Disney and I KNOW that I will be packing these for all those long days at the park – functional, comfortable, and chic.
Accessories certainly can make or break an outfit and I like to keep things simple. This spring and summer, make sure that you have the right items stocked up for all of your on-trend looks. These limited edition sandals – in partnership with Martha Stewart are available in either gold or red.
- Exclusive all-day energy return technology which offers responsive cushioning and delivers more energy return than conventional EVA and polyurethane footbeds
- Rebounds with each step
- Responsive footbed combats fatigue
- Easy adjustability with stretch elastic buckle closure at the ankle for a custom-like fit
- Ultra-lightweight sandal
- Comfort cushioning for all-day wear
- Woven leather, jute-wrapped wedge
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic® Unisex Robe
- Nordstrom Moonlight Short Pajamas
- NIKE Hoodies
- Hera Bracelet
- Halogen Cool Mom Graphic Tee
- CHANEL LE VERNIS Longwear Nail Colour
- Anthropologie Block Letter Necklace
- QUAY Australia Sunnies
- SKIMS Rib Pajamas
- BRIXTON Joanna Straw Hat
What is on your list this holiday? Any of these selections work for you? Don’t forget to print and fill out my Mother’s Day Questionnaire Printable For Kids!!
Enter To Win
Want to get a head start on your shopping? Fill out this form for your chance to win a $25 gift card. Must be 18 years or older and a US resident. Good luck!