J. Jill is a line of effortlessly comfortable clothing for women. For Spring, they presented a collection that is a gentle reminder that Spring is a time for light beauty.
With beautiful colors and easy silhouettes, these are clothes that you’re likely to live in as the temperature is mercifully increasing. Here are some of my favorite picks.
Short-sleeved tops are incredible. They go easily with jeans or shorts. Pair them with a skirt for the office. Slip a jacket on over them and you’re good for a brisk summer night.
A bit of roominess means that you still feel the summer breeze against your skin. These cut at just the right length to be flattering to your lower half.
Long dresses are the epitome of summer. I absolutely love how roomy these are. I’m past the point of wanting second skin clothing. Clothing that’s a bit forgiving are my best friends.
These are also super versatile. Pair with flats for all-day comfort. Slip on some heels to elevate your look for the night. My favorite are the printed ones. These make a statement without being too loud.
J. Jill for Spring is here! These are all available online so you can get them right now. Have fun stocking your Spring wardrobe!
- Gwynnie Bee Clothing Subscription Box: Your First Month Free
- Bright And Bold Floral Prints For Spring
- Cute Graphic Tees For Women – Hot Sale 2 For $22 Plus Free Shipping
- Swimsuit Options For The Summer – 5 Totally Different Styles
- J Jill Gingham Shirred-Sleeve Top: What She Wore
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About The Cabi Clothing Collection