This post is sponsored by Trademore. I was paid for this post.
Have you ever thought about how to trade in your old devices? Those phones in the junk drawer, tablets collecting dust, or smartwatches that aren’t so smart anymore, can actually get you paid. The good news is that you won’t believe how easy it is to do. The only tool you need is a website called Trademore.com.
Trademore is a website that empowers people to unlock the value of their used phones and devices. It lets you recycle devices in a sustainable manner and is so user-friendly that my mother has even traded a few devices without my HELP. If you know what I mean… then you know what I mean.
The screen prompts walk you through just a few questions that ask you about the product you are interested in trading in and then – BAM – you are good to go. They created this service with us in mind.
I love that you can find out how much your device is worth with just a few clicks. There’s no guessing involved and that’s just what I’m looking for as a busy mom. Especially during this time of the year. With so much on my plate, I need to check things off my list as they come and make sure I’m getting the most value for my money when I do.
My Trademore Review
I’ve actually used this website before in the past and it was a breeze. The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus I bought this year for my family was through Trademore and I gave in an old phone that I had no desire to use anymore.
The trade was enough to cover the upgraded purchase and what a difference it made! Have you seen the Samsung camera before? What quality! I don’t even bring my DSLR camera around these days! It’s no longer needed!
If I had to purchase that Samsung Galaxy at full price, I would have spent over $1000! As a family of five, it just wouldn’t have been possible for me to allocate that much money for something that I didn’t really need.
The upgraded phone was a WANT and not a NEED. I personally wanted the upgraded tech and was looking for a way to bring it into the family without breaking the bank.
And that’s where Trademore came in! All I had to do was find an old phone in the house that I no longer wanted to use and send it in. The value of the trade – in my particular situation – was enough to cover the trade and I was able to make the upgrade for my family. How absolutely wonderful! We’ve been taking fantastic photos ever since!
Now I know – thanks to Trademore – I can upgrade our phones every year or whenever new tech comes out for less and on our terms.
Don’t Wait – Use Trademore Today
Whether you need some extra money, want to clear out some drawers or are looking for an environmentally conscious way to get rid of old devices, Trademore can help. In only 6 easy steps you can trade-in your old devices and upgrade your technology.
6 Easy Steps to Trade in Your Old Devices
- Tell Trademore what kind of device you want to trade in. They take all brands of old phones, tablets and smartwatches.
- Select the kind of device you want to trade in.
- Input the device’s details. You don’t need crazy specifics, just the provider, color and capacity. Give an accurate description of the device’s condition. To help determine the offer you get, go ahead and tell them if your device is in great condition or if it needs a little love.
- Get an offer. Trademore gives you an initial offer for your device based on the details you provided.
- Send in your device. Trademore will send you prepaid shipping materials so you send in your device.
- Get paid. After Trademore receives your device, they will confirm the details you provided. If everything looks good, you will get your payment via a Virtual Mastercard Gift Card or PayPal payment.
Believe me. Trademore is a great option to help you upgrade your devices. I found it to be a wonderful way to gift cell phones to your kids as well! What are you waiting for? Go and see how much your old phone is worth!
My blog may contain links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites. When you click on a link, your information may be collected by those websites so I encourage you to read their privacy policies.
These affiliate links are not associated with Trademore.