The TJMaxx – Marshalls Holiday Hotline was such a HIT on opening day. We were passing the phones around like crazy. Switching seats to give each other a break. Doing hot chocolate runs. Pumping holiday music to keep the ambiance alive. Such a great day. ALL WHILE providing great gifting advice to TJMaxx and Marshall consumers.
Audrey McClelland and I were the parenting experts — that meant that if someone had questions about shopping for little ones… we were their girls! We have 8 kids between us. It sort of makes sense, right? 🙂 Even though I helped out a wide variety of parents, I also took a ton of calls from people looking to shop for their mothers specifically. Who knew that moms were so difficult to shop for?! There were so many great options to offer!
- Leather gloves
- Cashmere throws
- Luxury Robes
- Gourmet Food Baskets
- Jewelry boxes
- A fab new Clutch
- Makeup kits
I just went on and on and on and…. on!
We also got a chance to hang out with Daphne Oz who I simply ADORE. She is a new mom herself and in between calls, we opened up about the joys of it all. She was a real pleasure. I wish her much success – personally and professionally.
Here’s the full gang!!
- Workplace Guru, Adrian Granzella Larssen (@adriangranzella)
- Go-To Style Guy, Yale Breslin (@yalebreslin)
- Style and Gift Expert, Daisy Lewellyn (@daisylewellyn)
- Parent Expert Audrey McClelland (@audreymcclellan)
- Parent Expert Vera Sweeney (@verasweeney)
- Teenage Expert, Meaghan Dowling (@teenthings)
- Celebrity Designer, Courtney Cachet (@cachetlifestyle)
- Daphne Oz (@daphneoz)
The holiday hotline is open today — you can call in and have your questions answered! I will be back online at 9AM on the 7th. Hope to hear from you then!!