Covergirl Bombshell Mascara is the makeup tool that we’ve all been waiting for. Our dirty little secret! Long gone are the days where we have to spend a ton of money to get volume and length from our favorite brands. This product gives it to you all and for less.
I got a sneak peek a few months ago at P&G’s Vision House. It was such a TEASE. No samples at the time – we all just watched the magic on stage and left salivating. UGH! Well, this week, I got my hands on a wand and went to town.
Covergirl Bombshell Mascara Review
What makes this mascara different is that it has a two-step system. It’s not just one wand that offers up your coating process. There is a base coat that goes on first which adds volume. Then a second top-coat needs to be applied which will seal the finished look.
You have to put a bit of extra work with this product, but I don’t mind when it comes to my lashes.
This section contains affiliate links
Here’s my video review. This is literally the first time I used the product. Check out the results.
Have you tried Covergirl Bombshell Volume Mascara yet?
- Red Carpet Beauty Trends From The People’s Choice Awards
- Biore Charcoal Pore Strips: Blackhead Removal From Nose Beauty Review
- Beauty Mail Haul: What Makeup Products Were Sent To Me This Week?
- Ceramiracle Ageless Delight – Edible Beauty
- What’s In My Makeup Bag? Contouring Essentials
- How To Use Dry Shampoo – For The Woman Who Has No TIME