Copycat McDonald’s Shamrock Shake
St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and I have a fun recipe to share with you today. I just LOVE Copycat recipes!! Super fun!! You can make this one at home – late at night – when you get that crave. Here’s the ingredients and instructions for the Copycat McDonald’s Shamrock Shake. Yum and Yum.
- 2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream — go premium (it makes a difference)
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1 teas. Peppermint Extract
- 10 drops Green Food Coloring
- Whipped Cream (to top)
- Green Sprinkles (to top)
- Place two thick glasses in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Place the Ice Cream, Milk, Peppermint and Food coloring in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add additional coloring if desired.
- Pour the mixture into the chilled glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Enjoy. Share this treat with your little ones or make one just for yourself. Then let me know what you think of the copycat McDonald’s Shamrock Shake recipe in the comments below.