This post has been sponsored by Beautifully Responsible® Resilient Flooring but all opinions are entirely my own.
Beautifully Responsible® Resilient Flooring provides a wide variety of options for decor, making it hard to choose which style I like best. I’m someone who loves to redesign the look and feel of my personal space, and know flooring is something that instantaneously changes the feel of a room.
For the accidental coffee spill on your way out the door, the crayon family portrait that didn’t stop at the borders of the paper, the puppy’s random bout of zoomies, and all of life’s other unexpected moments—there’s Beautifully Responsible® flooring.
As a mom of three, whose children are in different stages of life, I know how hard it is to manage a mess-free home. Mistakes happen. Accidents are certain. Thank goodness Beautifully Responsible® flooring is constructed for long-term durability.
What Is Resilient Flooring?
Resilient flooring is a category, similar to hardwood or carpet. It covers flooring types that have some degree of flexibility or “give,” yet are still solid, non-fabric surfaces. You can choose from a variety of designs to suit your personal preference.
Where To Buy
If you are ready to upgrade your home, be sure to check out the different manufacturers that carry this line.
What makes resilient flooring a good choice for your family?
- Beautifully Responsible® floors are made with well-being in mind.
- Provide comforts, aesthetics, durability, and sustainability without the price of wood or ceramic.
- Resilient flooring is great for pets because it is so durable.
- Their “no compromises” approach combines the value propositions of beauty and responsibility together.
- This is a product that is made for life.
- When selecting your manufacturer, look for the FloorScore® and ASSURE CERTIFIED™ labels, proving the product meets rigorous standards for indoor air quality and non-hazardous ingredients.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to finally redesign the room of your dreams. Company is coming. 🙂 Visit BeautifullyResponsible.com to learn more.