I’ve slowly adjusted to regular life now that I’ve returned from California and BOY am I missing the sounds of those waves in the early morning. I mean, I was born in Manhattan and raised in Queens… but there’s just something about the Pacific Coast. Surfers on the waves, bunnies prancing all around the grounds, surfers on the waves… Oh wait, I said that already.
California Style: Blazers and Nude Heels
I want to highlight a few looks that I wore during Mom 2.0 – starting with this one – the outfit I chose to wear while speaking on the “Power of Partnerships” panel. If you want to replicate this easy yet chic look, you can and without breaking the bank!
A simple necklace (or a conference badge if you want to replicate my entire look – LOL!)
Easy enough, right? I bet you have most of these pieces in your wardrobe ALREADY. These are pretty much STAPLE items that every woman should own. I love being able to just turn to my closet and create any look I need when situations arise.
Do you like to wear blazers? What’s your favorite style?
- Get Your Fashion Inspiration: Nude Heels
- Closet Organization Tips – How To Edit Your Wardrobe
- Gwynnie Bee Clothing Subscription Box: Your First Month Free
- How To Look Thinner
- Fall Fashion For Women – Fall Outfit Ideas
- Different Ways To Wear A Blazer This Spring
- Ruffle Polka Dot Dress For Spring – Just $20