A little healthy competition in a relationship is always a good idea. A fun bet is a great way to spend some quality time with the person you love and is a simple way to incorporate some interesting wagers while adding a little spark to your evening.
Whether you are on a first date or celebrating memorable moments on your 20th anniversary, a little friendly competition never hurt anyone! Think of a good wager that both parties will enjoy and take advantage of the flirty consequences.
Bets Couples Can Make With Each Other
If you don’t know where to start, here are a few friendly bet ideas to get you started. Love bets can focus on household chores, favorite foods, sports games, physical challenges, or even dive into sexual bets.
- Who can finish a task the fastest?
- Who can make the other person laugh the most?
- Who is better at giving massages?
- Who can come up with the best nickname for the other person?
- Who can be more spontaneous?
- Who can go without their phone for the longest period of time?
- Who can stay up later than the other person?
- Who can eat more food in one sitting?
- Who can hold their breath for longer?
- Who can do a better impression of the other person?
What is a flirty bet?
If you are looking for flirty bet ideas for your next date night, you have to think of a fun way to involve a bedroom activity or two into the mix. Happy couples have an active love life and that is just a fact. The winner of this bet gets a real reward! Come up with a few creative ideas that both parties will be happy to win.
As a reminder, you never have to spend real money when coming up with fun activities. You can certainly go on a dinner date, but it’s not about the amount of money you spend. Instead, it’s more about adding a little spice into your life.
- Who can send the other person the best flirty text message?
- Who can wear the sexiest outfit?
- Who can give the other person a better massage?
- Who can make the other person a better breakfast in bed?
- Who can give the other person a better kiss?
- Who can do a better strip tease?
- Who can make the other person moan louder?
- Who can last longer in bed?
- Who can have multiple orgasms first?
- Who can make the other person orgasm first?
What are some good bet punishments for couples?
A friendly wager needs a good punishment. Right. After all, that’s the best part of a great bet. When thinking up a good bet consequence for the loser of the challenge, take your time! Make up the rules together. The loser of the bet has to follow whatever was confirmed. Need some ideas?
- Whoever loses the bet has to do the other person’s chores for a week
- Whoever loses the bet has to wear embarrassing clothing chosen by the other person
- Whoever loses the bet has to walk around the block wearing nothing but their underwear
- Whoever loses the bet has to do a silly dance every time they see the other person for a week
- Whoever loses the bet has to sing a love song to the other person in front of everyone they know
- Whoever loses the bet has to cook dinner for the other person and do all the dishes
- Whoever loses the bet has to give up their phone or laptop for a week
- Whoever loses the bet has to give massages to the other person every day for a week
- Whoever loses the bet has to do whatever the other person wants for a day
- Whoever loses the bet has to spend an entire day in public wearing a sign that says “I lost a bet to my partner and now I have to do this”
Have your partner think of new ways they’d like to participate. Create a list of appropriate rewards, big goals, and fun wagers. And above all else… have fun! This is such an easy way to bond with the person you love while trying new things.