It’s that time of the year again. The dreaded bathing suit season! Since becoming a mom, I’ve spent less and less time in a bikini and more and more time in full-blown outfits while hanging poolside or on the sand.
It’s true – I rarely hit the water anymore and stick to wearing coverups and skirts. However, I’m hoping this summer will be a bit different.
I already bought a bathing suit that I LOVE – but I haven’t had the guts to wear it yet. I feel like it’s too MUCH clothing for the beach even though it looks SO CUTE ON!
The few times I hit the pool this year – I opted for a tankini and a skirt instead. Maybe this weekend I’ll find the courage to rock it in Puerto Rico.
In the meantime, let’s talk about bathing suits for moms. Don’t get me wrong – there are plenty of women with children that have better bodies than teenage girls. I’m really speaking to those that need extra coverage around the mid-region (like me).
A reader sent me this request this morning via Facebook and asked specifically for bathing suits that can be worn by moms. Here are my top picks.
Bathing Suits For Moms: 16 Picks That Won’t Leave You Hiding Under Your Towel
- Loving My New Reversible Bathing Suit From Lime Ricki
- One-Piece Bathing Suits: Today’s Obsession
- Heading To The Beach? Here Are 11 Fab Essentials
- 8 Things You Need For The Beach If You Have Kids
- Bathing Suits For The Plus Size Woman (6 Looks)
- Katy Mixon In A Bathing Suit Is Every American Housewife: Exclusive Interview