BBQ season! Woo hoo! Here’s a fun recipe for loaded baked potato salad. It’s a spin on the classic hearty side we all know and love.
Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. Yukon Gold Potatoes (Any potato you have on hand will work fine)
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Green Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Red Onion, chopped
- ½ lbs. Bacon, cooked crispy chopped
- Black Pepper
- Cut the Potatoes into ½ inch cubes, boil until tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cool water to stop the cooking process.
- In a large bowl combine Greek Yogurt, Mayonnaise, Red Onion, ½ of the Shredded Cheese and ½ of the bacon. Mix well
- Add the Potatoes to the mixture and stir until the Potatoes are evenly coated. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the Green Onion and remaining Cheese and Bacon on top of the potato salad.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.