I saw a recipe for tuna salad with cannelloni beans. I didn’t have tuna and I didn’t have cannelloni beans… but I was inspired nevertheless. Here’s what I came up with:
* 3 stalks of celery
* 3 cans of chicken or tuna
* 1 large can of black beans (drained)
* 1 cup of chopped sun-dried tomatoes
* 1 apple peeled and chopped
* juice from 1/2 lemon
* 3 tablespoons of mayo (I used grapeseed oil vegenaise)
* 1 tablespoon of Grey Poupon mustard (2 if you want more flavor)
This is so easy. Drain the chicken or tuna.
Mix all the ingredients.
Pile it between two pieces of bread. TA DA!!
I made enough for 3 meals which is really going to help out with lunches for the next few days.