I went to the CEW Beauty Awards preview a few months ago and have been testing Philosophy’s Full of Promise Serum since. There are a few things I love about this product that were totally unexpected.
Falling In Love With Full Of Promise Serum from Philosophy
1) It’s a duo product. On one end, there’s a daytime serum and on the other end, there’s a nighttime serum. When I hear combo products, I instantly think that it means less spending for me. Instead of having to buy a night cream and a day cream, I get both in one. Score!
2) Both serums are super light. I have uber oily skin. I’m talking oil spill central over here. I need serums that go on smoothly and sink into my skin without sitting on the surface.
The Full of Promise Serum did just that. I’ve found that most products that pack a punch feel heavy and weighted. Not this one.
3) It kept my pimples at bay!! I’ve been acne-prone since my early 20’s. The only thing….and I’ve tried a TON of products….that keeps it under control have been anti-aging products.
Full of Promise Serum supports natural collagen and addresses signs of aging. For me, that means no pimples! Yay!!
4) Full of Promise Serum is made with rye seed and kigelia extract. These products naturally are better for the skin. I get so excited when I see natural ingredients in my skincare products.
Full of Promise Serum from Philosophy is the perfect daytime and nighttime serum. Click here to read more about it.
- How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars: Treatments That Work And At-Home Lotion Options
- How To Treat Wrinkled Hands – 5 Beauty Treatments
- Biore Charcoal Pore Strips: Blackhead Removal From Nose Beauty Review
- Ceramiracle Ageless Delight – Chocolate Beauty Supplement
- How To Use Dry Shampoo
- Magnetic Eyelashes Beauty Review: Buy Or Bye