This season, are you planning on trying out a poncho? I have to admit – last year I bought one and was ALL ABOUT wearing it… but it never happened.
It looked amazing when I had my hands on my waist, but when I stood normally… not so much. So, I decided that I chose the wrong poncho for my body.
Here are three different looks so you can figure out which style works best for your shape. The above poncho retails for $89.
PONCHO WEARING TIP: Be sure to pair a poncho with either skinny jeans or stretchy pants. Trust me, you don’t need something lose on your bottom half while wearing this over-sized piece.
Here are two more looks to choose from:
Hinge Stripe – $88
U neck $21
Even though this look is technically a junior’s version, I think it best fits my body type.
Which style do you prefer? Have you poncho-ed before?
Contains affiliate links
- Tuck In Sweaters Just Perfect For Winter Fashion
- Fabulous Influence Maxi Dress: What She Wore
- It’s Poncho Season! Here’s 5 Looks To Get You Started
- How To Look Thinner
- What She Wore: J.Jill Side Button Poncho
- How To Wear Winter White – Key Pieces For The Season