If you’re curious about how Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo feels, I wanted to do a quick review for you. As you know, I am a HUGE fan of Pantene and have been for many years. I frequently purchase their shampoo and conditioner line over competitors any day of the week.
Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo Review
Well, I was happy to hear that a new line just hit the states – the Aqua Light Shampoo line. It’s Europe’s favorite collection! I love reading little things like that. The Pantene Pro-V’s Aqua Light will leave your hair beautifully nourished without the weight.
And great news – Aqua light is silicone-free! What does this mean for you and your family?
Do you have a daughter who uses adult shampoo? I do. My 6-year-old has been off the baby stuff since she was about 3. Her long, thick locks are beautiful to look at – but HARD to manage. The Pantene Pro-V’s Aqua Light Collection actually washes out quicker than its competition. This means fewer fights during bath time. SOLD!
- Pantene Hosts 3rd Annual National Donate Your Hair Day on Nov. 22
- Hair Color Ideas: 50 Shades Of Blonde
- How To Use Dry Shampoo – For The Woman Who Has No TIME
- Frizzy Hair Beauty Tip From My On-Set Stylist
- Don’t Let Dandruff Ruin Your Date Night #ShampooSecret