Mother’s Day is this weekend. My mom and I decided to start to celebrating a little early to take advantage of the break in the weather. We’ve been having some April and May, right?! As soon as the clouds parted, we grabbed our favorite bottle of wine, popped a spinach pizza into the oven and enjoyed the quiet of my backyard.
The kids played on the play set while the adults hung out on the patio. A perfect evening if you ask me.
It doesn’t take much to celebrate with mom, right? In fact, you don’t need anything at all. I’ve been working SO MUCH these past few weeks that it was really nice to have an evening at home with my family. The kids enjoyed spending time with grandma too.
Her visit was on the books but I didn’t have to run around prepping for it. I have a stash of Ristorante Pizza in my freezer ready to rock and roll for occasions just like this.
There are plenty of flavors to choose from too. Just check out the variety:
- Mozzarella: Fresh mozzarella, sun-ripened tomatoes, zesty pesto sauce
- Spinaci: Savory leaf spinach, mozzarella, garlic sauce
- Pepperoni Pesto: Pepperoni, sliced roma tomatoes, pesto, mozzarella cheese
- Funghi: Aromatic mushrooms, mozzarella, tomato sauce, parsley, oregano
- Vegetale: Tangy chilies, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, sour cream sauce
- Quattro Formaggi: Four premium cheeses: Edam, mozzarella, Emmental, and blue cheese, with basil seasoning
- Formaggi & Pomodori: Goat cheese, diced cherry tomatoes, pesto, mozzarella cheese
- Speciale: Pepperoni, cooked ham, spicy herbs
Depending on our mood, we like to change things up and because it’s so easy to make, that’s not a problem at all! Do you have a favorite type of pizza? Do you stick to one type? Are you adventurous when it comes to the slice? Me? I’m typically pretty boring. But my husband and mother are the adventurous types -that’s for sure. With Ristorante Pizza, every type of person is satisfied.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Dr. Oetker USA LLC. I received compensation for this post; however, all opinions stated are my own.