As promised, I am going to post about Natalie’s outfits more often on the blog. I know it’s hard to shop for tweens. I am KNEE DEEP IN CHAOS. Here are a few great finds that were priced right and are C-U-T-E.
- Dress – Forever 21 Kids: Girls Floral Dress
- Vest – Forever 21 Kids: Girls Denim Vest
- Boots – Zappos: Kenneth Cole Reaction Kids Kennedy Basic
And while I was at it, I broke my outfit down as well. Why not? LOL!
- Top – J Jill Plaid Boat Neck Top
- Cabi – Jeans (no longer available) similar
- Boots – Target: Women’s Sawyer Western Booties
- Jewelry – C Wonder (wahhhh it closed)
Do you have a hard time shopping for the tween in your life? Would love to hear what stores you love to visit.