I’m sick with coupons. I know. But this is just CRAZY. Why wouldn’t you spend a little time each week to save big on your grocery bills? This week at King Kullen, I had to split the order out into 2 because I had a TON of $1 coupons. King Kullen only lets you double 5 ($1) coupons at a time. So, Bill just had to separate the order prior to checking out. I, of course, did this for him at home. He just had to hand the envelope to the cashier with the right transaction number on the front.
Here is how I did it. Besides using newspaper coupons, I used online coupons suggested by Living Rich with Coupons.
So, what did I get?
- 6 Barilla Pasta boxes (for free)
- 2 Barilla Pasta microwavable meals
- 2 Chi Chi Soft Whole Wheat Tortilla Wraps
- 4 Kellogg’s Special K Cereals
- 3 Progresso Light Soups
- 2 Kikoman Soy Sauces
- 4 Campbells on the Go soups
- 2 Cheerios
- 4 Chobani Yogurts
- 1 All Detergent
- 2 Perdue Fully Cooked Chicken
- 3 Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands
- 6 Campbells Chunky Soup
- 2 Good N Natural Bars (for free)