Comfort and Style. That’s my motto. I love to look like I made an effort… but I don’t want to put in any effort! LOL anyone else with me? I’ve been getting by with tactic for my entire life. Here’s the secret. Know what fits. Stay off the crazy trends. And be sure to wear brands that you know and trust.
I mean…haven’t we all wished that we could live in our favorite T-shirts and sweatpants? J. Jill just introduced a new collection of luxe, cozy sweaters and knits will give you irresistible style and incredible ease.
My current LOVE is this versatile leather Bucket Bag which has become the new IT bag silhouette. I wore it the other day while romping around the city with friends. Packed with everything I needed for the day, it was the perfect go-to accessory.
What else is new for J. Jill?
- Cozy Luxe Knit Pants are a chic cargo pants-meets-sweatpants sort of style and feel.
- Gingham checks were seen all over the Spring 2015 runway (Plaid Double-Cloth Shirt), especially paired with a great denim piece .
- The Cozy-Texture Striped Pullover combines textured marled yarns to create a twist on nautical Breton stripes.
- The Pure Jill Anorak is our take on the most popular style seen on the runway. This on-trend piece that will keep you dry from any type of winter weather thrown your way.
- Linen Drawstring Pants are relaxed yet chic especially for everyday wear. Top them with the open weave Soft Mesh Pullover for a vacation and travel ready ensemble.
Cannot wait for Spring!! I have become SUCH a fan of J.Jill lately — you definitely need to check out what they are offering online and in store.