Revlon’s Global Artistic Director, Gucci Westman, did an amazing job a the Luca Luca Spring 2012 Fashion Show. He went for the strong lip look. I wish I was brave.
“I was inspired by the designer’s color palette and chose shades and textures that would bring out the essence of the entire collection,” says Westman. “It reminded me of the sophistication of an Italian Vogue story I’d seen with girls that looked very luxurious, young and polished. The slightly transparent yet glossy purple eye works beautifully with the lip. It’s glamorous yet approachable.”
Now you can copy the Luca Luca runway look. I have the formula!! Here’s what beauty products were used during New York Fashion Week.
REVLON PRODUCTS TO GET THE LOOK:
- Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fuchsia Fusion, $7.99
- Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute, $7.99
- Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Lilac Pastelle, $7.99
- Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shine City, $7.99
- Illuminance Crème Shadow in Not Just Nudes, $6.50
- Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator in Pink Light, $13.99
- Matte Eye Shadow in Rich Sable, $4.99
- NEW Diamond Lust Eye Shadow in Plum Galaxy, $4.99
- Luxurious Color Eye Liner in Black, $9.99 (based on model eye color)
- Luxurious Color Eye Liner in Brown, $9.99 (based on model eye color)
- Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in Black, $7.99
- NEW Expressionists Limited-Edition Multi-Use Palette in Bordeaux in the Snow (using the clear gloss), $6.99