When it comes to shopping my husband is way savvier with a buck than I am, and when I say that I don’t mean in any way that he’s cheap. He’s just not easily persuaded by big brand names and knows that you can make a dollar stretch and still be able to enjoy a wide array of quality products with a good store brand. This month The Fashionable Hostess Amanda Gluck hosted a housewarming soiree with a surprise brand that specializes in household essentials.
BJ’s Wholesale Club is helping families save even more in 2017 by adding more products to the Wellsley Farms and Berkley Jensen brands. The expansion will include a wide assortment of fresh foods, organic options and premium home products. These exclusive brands offer incredible value and outstanding quality and are a popular choice among BJ’s members, with more than 90% of members purchasing products from these exclusive brands.
Upcoming new releases from Wellsley Farms include Seltzer, Greek Yogurt and an expanded assortment in the juice category. The brand offers a wide assortment of foods, including produce, dairy, deli, bakery items, frozen foods, snacks, assorted wines and non-alcoholic beverages– all USDA certified – to help smart saving families fill their pantries with premium products at unbeatable value.
Upcoming new releases from Berkley Jensen include ECO Laundry Detergent, Chaise Lounger Pet Bed and new patio collections. From diapers and formula, health and beauty products to furniture, sundries and apparel, Berkley Jensen offers unmatched value for everyday necessities.
Families can save $500 a year by shopping at BJ’s.
- Their members save 25% off grocery store prices every day.
- The company is the only major wholesale club that accepts manufacturers’ coupons, offering families another great way to save.
- BJ’s consistently ranks as having the best gas prices.
BJ’s biggest advantage is fresh food – produce, dairy, meat and deli.
- Members buy 65 percent more fresh food from BJ’s than from other clubs.
- BJ’s is the only major wholesale club to offer a full-service deli with premium meats and cheeses.
- BJ’s offers 7,000 items compared to an average of 4,000 at other clubs, and our pack sizes tend to be smaller and more convenient.
A BJ’s Membership is filled with added convenience.
- BJ’s offers the most payment options of any major wholesale club.
- Members are able to research, shop and install electronics with help from BJ’s Tech Advisors.
- Its new Pick Up & Pay® program allows shoppers to stock up by reserving items online and then picking up in-club.Shoppers can learn more about BJ’s Wholesale Club by going to www.bjs.com