At felix and iris, they have one goal in mind and that is to help you
look and feel your best in your glasses… without paying any ridiculous markups.
There’s a brand-new way of shopping for eyewear coming on 9/16! Last night, at the Soho House in New York City, I attended their official launch party for Felix and Iris.
In the swank, dark-paneled Library, I was greeted by the company’s founders, public relations team, and one very cool optometrist.
I tested out the Felix + Iris website. Vision-challenged chicks such as myself can take a simple, fun survey about face shape, personal style, etc, and then the website will act as your own personal shopper, suggesting several styles to try.
You can then request a “Fit Kit” that will arrive in the mail, with up to four styles to test out at home and instructions on fitting and ordering.
The Felix + Iris Guarantee
With every pair of eyeglasses that you order, you can be sure that the following guarantees are included:
- Shipping’s on them – Free standard U.S. shipping. 100% free returns, too.
- Top-quality materials – From their frames to their lenses, they only use the best material
- Free frame adjustments – Too loose? Too tight? No problem.
- Free lens protection – Every pair includes free anti-reflective, scratch-resistant, and UV lens protection.
Felix + Iris Review
Felix + Iris carries some of the cutest glasses I’ve seen of late. With both plastic and metal frames, sex-specific and unisex styles. The ordering process is simple.
I got these adorable, slightly-retroish, flirty polka dot ones! So, so excited to wear them with some fire-engine red lips.
If you like the Facebook page, you’ll be entered to win a free pair. And if you refer a friend that purchases a pair of glasses, you’ll get a free pair yourself!
- Bose Frames: Sunglasses with a Soundtrack
- Tips for Parents Who Are Buying Their Children Eyeglasses Plus $250 Giveaway
- Guess Who Got Glasses? Caleb! My Five Year Old