Perfect for holiday shopping! Did you know that Diapers.com offers more than… well, diapers?! Diapers.com is all about making life easier for parents. It offers free shipping, free returns, great customer service, and all deliveries are at your doorstep in 1-2 days. I was asked to see how much I could purchase with $200 on their site and BOY did I do some damage:
Kingdoms Lego Set – $19.99
Bath Storage Unit (they asked for one!) – $13.99
Pinkalicious Sticker Book – $4.99
Crayola 24 Ct. Twistables – $5.99
Leapster Cars game – $24
Heart Tea Set – $27
Spell it out – $11.99
UNO Moo – $26
Needless to say I am DONE and so happy I didn’t have to deal with the MADNESS that is the mall! Parents can focus on spending time with the family over the holidays rather than running errands and navigating the crowded stores. Still looking for last minute deals? You can purchase last minute holiday gifts with free 1-2 day delivery up until Tuesday, December 21st!
Now it’s your turn to win some money to use on Diapers.com. One LATB reader will walk away with a $200 gift card. Here’s how to enter:
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @diapersdotcom giveaway from https://ladyandtheblog.com @verasweeney. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page.Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love diapers.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Fan Diapers.com on Facebook and mention that you entered this giveaway from https://ladyandtheblog.com
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the Diapers.com contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
- Comment on another post on this blog mentioning that you are entering this contest. Each comment counts as an entry!
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 12/17/2010
One winner will be selected at random.