I want to stay here!!! The Omni Hotel San Antonio at the Colonnade announced it has completed Aquatica Suite – a partnership with SeaWorld® and The Art Institute of San Antonio. Wait until you see because it is just perfect for the kids! If you are planning a vacation with the family and looking for some place different and fun, start here.
Omni Hotel San Antonio: New Kid’s Suite With Aquatica Theme Has A Slide
Everywhere you look you will find some small detail that will just draw you right in. The Omni Hotel San Antonio knew exactly what they were doing when they renovated this small space. Let’s break down every section of this room. Are you ready?
You immediately feel like you are under the sea. How do guests enter the room??? Through an engineered slide!!! It seems that there is an actual slide that guests can use to enter the room. Can you imagine? You have to certainly be young at heart to stay at the Omni Hotel San Antonio and you KNOW I AM.
With a painted sandy bottom floor, visitors also sense they’re walking on the beach. I just love the detail. It’s always the small details that make a space, right?
Omni Hotel San Antonio Aquatica Suite Includes:
- Floor-to-ceiling, three-dimensional fiberglass/rubber coral-blue entertainment wall.
- Recessed desk area and entertainment system with two flat-screen monitors – one for watching TV or DVDs (the shelves are lined with family-friendly films) and the other for video games on a Wii U GamePad and PlayStation 4.
- Compass window mural that directs guests north, south, east or west.
- Uniquely amphibious seating that includes a “bubble chair,” and a pair of “stingray” bean bag chairs in honor of Aquatica’s extraordinary stingray encounter.
- Cubby hole full of books and stuffed animals to encourage storytelling and stimulate the imagination.
- Built-in live bubble aquarium that features saltwater, live fish, coral reefs, seaweed and plenty of bubbles.
- Large wall map, perfect for helping families plan their trip to the waterpark.
- Pair of specially-designed Murphy beds that unfolds from the wall, giving the kids a chance to get a good night’s rest in their ocean paradise.
- As for the parents, there is an adjoining bedroom, separate bathroom and a door with a porthole, perfect for checking in on their children at play.
The Omni Hotel San Antonio at the Colonnade offers families the option of two separate Kids Suites – Aquatica and Discovery. The latter was designed to provide the comforts of home and stimulate the senses of young travelers; featuring twin beds with colorful bedding tailored to boys or girls, side-by-side flat screen televisions with a Wii and an Xbox, a mini basketball court, an art table, reading station, cozy bathrobes, and a complimentary Kids’ Sensational Bar filled with toys, trinkets and snacks.
As part of the Omni Sensational Kids program, children will also receive a backpack full of additional goodies and milk and cookies delivered at turndown on the first night of their stay.
Rates for the suites range from $359 to $499, and includes daily breakfast for the whole family.
For additional information or to book the suite at the Omni Hotel San Antonio, please visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni.