The picture ALONE is making me thirsty! I just had to share Giada Apple and Mint drink recipe. We all love Giada De Laurentiis. So, whenever I find a new drink recipe of hers, I have to share.
The Giada Apple And Mint Drink! Giada De Laurentiis’s Drink Recipe For Apple And Mint Punch
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 packed up fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups water
- 4 green tea bags
- 1 ½ cups apple juice (recommended: Martinelli’s)
- 1 cup Mint Simple Syrup (recipe follows)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
- 1 cup sparkling water, chilled
- Mint sprigs (optional)
In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat. Turn off the heat, add the tea bags and let steep for 6 minutes. Remove the tea bags and cool the tea to room temperature, about 45 minutes.
Click here for the rest of the Giada Apple recipe.