This holiday season, if you are looking for ways to save big, AAA has their members covered. On average, a member can save about $96 per year using their AAA Discount, which more than covers the cost of membership. This holiday season, AAA has put together a really useful Holiday Savings Guide so that members can easily shop for gift ideas – all with a AAA Discount!
Save Up to 5% on Shipping, $3 off Movie Tickets, Save on Gas at Shell – and More With AAA!
AAA has really stepped up their gift-giving game this year with their Merry Everything campaign that just launched on their website. I had no idea just how many DEALS were available using my AAA Discount!
So, here is a peek at some of my favorites.
- Additional 10% off at Dell
- Save 25% at Harry & David
- Save an additional 5% on AAA Tickets
- Save 5% on shipping at The UPS Store
- Save 20% at Crocs
- Save 25% at Muse Paintbar
- Save 20% at Samsonite
- Save 20% at Reebok Outlet Stores
- $25 restaurant certificates for $4
- FREE AAA membership renewals when you switch to Sprint
- Save on every fill-up at Shell (limited time offer available for even MORE savings on fuel)
- Get $3 off movie tickets
How To Access These AAA Deals
Be sure to visit AAA.com/HolidayDeals to see all the gifting ideas and a great list of AAA Discounts that have been specially selected for the Holiday Season.
The beauty of this guide? It’s not just tangible items that you can pack in a stocking. Oh no! There are actually places to visit and experiences to share with your children as well. Have you thought about going to see Frozen on Broadway? Well, now you can do it with an ADDITIONAL 5% off the already-discounted tickets with AAA’s discount code for a limited time.
Or how about the Long Island Children’s Museum? I actually live about 2 miles from this wonderful family-fun location. Members can still save 25% on museum admission through 12/30. Tis’ the season to start shopping smarter.
Something For Everyone
Think about it! Just look at the examples that I provided in my bulleted list above. I can truly go through my entire holiday shopping list and figure out a great present for each person on my list.
- My sons love sports which means that I can stock up on Reebok.
- My cousins and I go to the movies together every Tuesday. I can get them movie tickets (but at a discount) and I know they will use them… because they will use them with me. LOL!
- My mother and aunt would love a ladies’ night out at Muse Paintbar.
- My husband needs new luggage. I also need new luggage… but we are going to pretend this is just his present for the sake of this post.
- My in-laws LOVE a good gift basket. Harry & David for the win!
- And my teenage daughter has been begging for a new laptop! Dell right on top!
Take The Holiday Quiz
The holidays can be a bit overwhelming. I absolutely understand because I host a number of huge parties during this time of the year plus am responsible for all of the shopping vfor the family.
If you feel like you don’t even know where to start and are looking for some guidance or a little stress-free outlet and holiday cheer, I encourage you to take the Merry Everything Holiday Guide that AAA created. It’s a quick, fun little quiz that is surprisingly accurate and recommends holiday gift ideas that are totally customized to you!
There are a few different answers you can receive after answering – Busy Bee, Family Focused, Adventurous Spirit or Local Legend. After taking the quiz, it turns out that I am family-focused. Here’s what that means:
Holidays for you are all about family – and you like it that way! Whether they’re close by or far away, you love doing whatever it takes to make sure the entire family is having fun and making special holiday memories together every year. You probably have some kids in the family and seeing the smiles on their faces during the most magical time of the year is what gives you the most joy. We’ve selected some of the best gift-giving hacks for you below, all with the AAA Discount you’ve come to expect and love. From gifts for the kids to a family getaway, you’ll find something for everyone on the list (and maybe even for yourself) here!
That… was… spot on!
Start Saving With AAA Today
So, whether you are looking to have some fun with the Holiday Shopper Quiz or you are ready to save big with their Holiday Savings Guide, one thing is for sure – your AAA membership will go a long way!
Disclosure: In partnership with AAA Northeast. All opinions are 100% my own.