Turning your photos into a piece of canvas art you can hang on the wall is easy to make with a quick turnaround from FedEx Office®. The hardest part is selecting a photo for the canvas. Try to select a photo with high resolution, typically 300 DPI works the best. The larger the digital file or photo, the higher the print quality on the canvas. The following sizes are available for the canvas print:
- 16″ x 20″
- 18″ x 24″
- 24″ x 36″
There are samples of the above canvas sizes available at FedEx Office stores. If you’re unsure of the size to order, take a piece of large paper or painter’s tape, cut out the above sizes and hang the paper in the spot in the room you plan to display the canvas. This will provide you with an idea of the room’s dimensions prior to ordering so you know your canvas print will fit perfectly in the space.
Once you’ve got the photo picked out and know what size you want to order, there are a few ways to get the image file to your local FedEx Office. You can also order online or utilize your local FexEx Office store. If you go to the store, you can either bring in a printed photo or submit a digital file by email or on a flash drive when you visit the local FedEx Office store (more than 1,800 locations). Once the photo is submitted, the store printed and assembled the canvas photo print in less than two days. For those who are last minute shoppers like me, the quick turnaround time helps!
You also may want to take a look at Out of Office blogger Kellie’s creative ideas for photo art prints.
- Weekly/Monthly Calendar – Insert a special photo into the stylish calendar to remember your loved ones all day long and stay on track with your schedule. Calendar is lightweight and ideal to stick in your purse at 5.5 x 8 inches.
- Glitter Flower Add-On Accessories – Spruce up a card or scrapbooking project with these sparkle, glitter add-on accessories. (12 count)
- Note Cards with Stripes Envelopes – Whether you’re writing a Valentine’s Day or a special note, these solid note cards with coordinating stripes envelopes are versatile and classy. (12 count)
- Who Loves You Sticky Notes – A precious owl says, Who Loves You. Leave a note or a reminder with these cute stickies. (50 count)
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest. Please leave a comment for each entry, and include your email in each comment as well:
- Leave your email on the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you entered the I Heart FedEx Office Canvas Art giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the I Heart @FedExDelivers Office Canvas Art giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Fan FedEx on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the I Heart FedEx Office Canvas Art giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Visit the FedEx YouTube channel and leave a comment with this link saying you are entering the I Heart FedEx Office Canvas Art giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Visit the FedEx Out Of Office Blog and leave a comment with this link saying you are entering the I Heart FedEx Office Canvas Art giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 2/16/12
Winner(s) will be selected at random.
*FedEx Office provided compensation to be used towards a canvas art creation as well as content for this post. Lady and the Blog alone (not FedEx Office) will be selecting a winner. The opinions represented in the post are that of Lady and the Blog alone.