This is a sponsored post on behalf of AmLactin.
I found the solution for dry skin! No, really. And if anyone can talk to you about dry skin – it’s me. Not only do I suffer from Keratosis Pilaris (KP), but I also have an autoimmune disease that dries out my outer layer all year long. It’s manageable. Don’t get me wrong. I’ve been dealing with it my entire life and it’s equipped me with enough knowledge to help the rest of my family get through the harsh winters that the Northeast throws our way.
And boy… is winter coming.
The Bad News: Like I said, winter is on its way, which means cold, dry outside air and warm, dry indoor air are constantly draining moisture from your skin. As a result of this low relative humidity, skin can become dry, flaky, itchy, dull, rough and even cracked.
The Other Bad News: Spring will be here soon, which means your skin won’t be able to hide behind tights, scarves, sweaters and gloves much longer. YIKES!
The Good News: There are steps you can take now to help keep your skin well hydrated so it looks and feels soft and smooth—both for winter and the coming spring!
AmLactin helps manage the dry, rough skin associated with KP (Keratosis Pilaris) as well as all of your traditional dry skin needs. Trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years, I know that when my family leans on AmLactin, we see results. Are you ready for some news? My husband, my daughter, my eldest son and I all have KP! All four of us! Talk about genetics.
Quick And Easy Moisturizing Steps To Follow This Winter:
- Don’t Forget Your Feet At Night: Every night, before I go to sleep, I make sure that I give my feet a little massage with some lotion. It’s important to remember to give yourself that little treat before bedtime because odds are that you’ve been running around like a wild woman all day long. This routine of mine not only moisturizes my heels but also calms the soul. Bonus if you can get your significant other to do it for you! Slather on AmLactin Foot Cream before bed and wake up to beautiful feet. This foot cream heals dry, callused feet and helps prevent splits and cracks like no other.
- It’s A Give And Take When It Comes To Water: This is a hard fast rule I have in my house and I try to instill this thought onto my children – even at their young ages. When you take something away from your body, you have to give back to it. So, for example, when you wash your hands with soap, you are taking away grime and dirt, but you are also wiping away natural oils and moisture found in the skin. This is why I tell my family to moisturize every time they come in contact with water – whether they are taking a shower, doing the dishes, or washing up from after going to the bathroom. If your skin looks dull and feels rough, use a moisturizer with alpha-hydroxy therapy, like AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion, which exfoliates to promote natural cell renewal, leaving you with healthy-looking skin.
- Easy Access Bedside Stand: We are more likely to follow through with a routine if it’s easy to follow. That’s why I like to keep a little stash of my favorite products next to me on my bedside table. What’s in my basket of goodies, you ask? Essential oils, lip balm, a nail file, and lotion. That’s right! When I am in bed for the night and watching TV and suddenly feel a dry spot on my elbows, knees or underneath my feet, I am more likely to take care of the issue if I can easily reach over and grab a SOLUTION without having to actually get up out of bed. How many times have you been in your bed thinking to yourself that your lips are chapped… and did nothing about it? Countless! Keep everything you need at arm’s length and never worry again. Try AmLactin Ultra Hydrating Body Cream! It has a rich, thick consistency that is as luxurious as it is soothing.
AmLactin moisturizers can transform dry, rough skin into soft, supple, healthy-looking skin. They contain alpha-hydroxy therapy, which gently exfoliates dry, dead skin cells and intensely hydrates. Their creamy emollients help skin retain moisture, and their rich humectants draw water to the skin so it looks and feels soft and smooth.
With daily use of AmLactin, you’ll be ready to come out of hibernation and welcome spring fashions with (soft, smooth) open arms!
Like I mentioned above, KP isn’t so fun to live with. Try explaining to your tween daughter over and over again how it is normal to have it spread out over her entire body. We need to use products that truly hydrate and exfoliate when they say they do because it matters. When I keep up with my routine, I feel more confident about myself. What more can you ask for?
AmLactin® Moisturizing Body Lotion Go beyond everyday lotions with our powerful alpha-hydroxy therapy. Clinically proven 12% lactic acid, pH-balanced for the skin, boosts the skin’s natural renewal process through gentle exfoliation and deeply moisturizes. Reveals softer, smoother skin.
AmLactin® Ultra Hydrating Body Cream Say goodbye to those dry, pesky areas! Our patented ULTRAPLEX® formula gently exfoliates and is clinically proven to deeply hydrate. Helps smooth rough, dry, bumpy skin—including dry skin associated with Keratosis Pilaris (“KP”).
AmLactin® Cerapeutic® Restoring Body Lotion Instantly transform your skin with this unique moisturizer. It’s the only formula to combine clinically proven, patented ULTRAPLEX® and three essential ceramides to relieve extreme dryness for 24 hours. Uncover visibly soft, silky, youthful-looking skin.
AmLactin® Foot Cream Kick dry skin for good with daily use of healing foot therapy. Our patented ULTRAPLEX® formula gently exfoliates and is clinically proven to intensely hydrate. Helps prevent splits and cracks while smoothing calluses. Experience touchable, soft feet from heel to toe.
Uncover smooth, radiant skin with AmLactin Alpha-Hydroxy Skin Care. Its unique exfoliating and hydrating alpha-hydroxy therapy gently removes dead skin cells to reveal soft, hydrated skin. It’s the difference between skin care and skin therapy. AmLactin moisturizers are available on Amazon.com and at your local Target, CVS, Walgreens, Costco, Walmart and Rite Aid.
Would you like to try AmLactin Skin Care for FREE? Follow these steps to enter my Soft Skin Giveaway:
- Visit AmLactin’s website and look at each product.
- In the comments section below, tell me about your winter skin care secrets AND provide a link to the product you’d most like to try by 12/10 to enter.
- On 12/10, I will randomly pick 1 commenter to receive $100 worth of AmLactin products!
*Giveaway is open to United States residents only. Product and shipping provided by AmLactin Skin Care.
Although AmLactin Skin Care sponsored this post and provided me with product and compensation, all opinions and text are my own.
Uncover smooth, radiant skin with AmLactin Alpha-Hydroxy Skin Care. Its unique exfoliating and hydrating alpha-hydroxy therapy gently removes dead skin cells to reveal soft, hydrated skin. It’s the difference between skin care and skin therapy. AmLactin moisturizers are available on Amazon.com and at your local Target, CVS, Walgreens, Costco, Walmart and Rite Aid
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AmLactin. The opinions and text are all mine.