I have a full confession to make. I am currently in San Francisco and literally had no idea I was supposed to be here. No, this is not a joke! I thought my flight was supposed to leave on SATURDAY. Turns out that my departure date was actually THURSDAY INSTEAD. YIKES! You have no idea what my Wednesday afternoon looked like. Scrambling like a chicken without a head. Needless to say, I am not the most organized person on the planet. That’s why I need all the tools in the shed – including this blank travel packing list printable that I want to share with you. Just in case… ya know… you’re anything like me.
Blank Travel Packing List Printable – My Gift To You
I’ve looked online and found other travel packing list printables, but they never work for me. I feel like you can’t fit me in a box. Working off someone else’s list just won’t cut it for me. I have my own THINGS – like my migraine medication and my flat iron and my 8 cans of dry shampoo. Don’t judge me… just love me. So, when I decided to create a printable for Lady and the Blog, I wanted to make it empty so everyone can just write down what they want on a clean slate of paper. A blank travel packing list printable is a better bet if you ask me.
And besides… I have places to go!
Download Your Blank Travel Packing List Printable Here
Click here to access the blank travel packing list printable. Save a copy to your desktop and print as many copies as you’d like for the rest of your life. ENJOY! Here’s a little secret trick that I do with the older kids –> I have them each write up their own little lists and then I approve THEM like a TEACHER. Then they all go off to pack their own bags. As they do, they check off one box at a time once they find the items they need and place them in their luggage.
Less work for MOM – you are welcome!
Now… how can I get my husband on board with this plan? LOL!
Quick Tips For Travelers:
I am someone who travels a LOT. I think I am going to hit Platinum this year with Delta and I said NO to a thousand opportunities. My job requires me to hit the road more often than I care to admit. So, believe me when I say that I have a system and it works. Here are a few of my favorite tips to help you get through your upcoming travels with ease:
- Download at least two movies onto your iPad. I have Netflix and it allows me to do that for free. I believe YouTube Red has offline capabilities as well. I usually can never find anything to watch in the air, so I like to bring my own options.
- Bring your own set of headphones. The ones they give you on the plane will break. Trust me.
- Wear flats. Your boots will set the alarms off as you go through TSA. I know you don’t think they will, but they will. Murphy’s Law and all that jazz. Just pack the boots.
- Don’t worry about your makeup. Do it once you arrive. When you fly, there’s something about the air in the plane. My makeup literally melts off my face. It’s the craziest thing. I always have to end up reapplying once I arrive wherever I go. So, now I just wait until I get to the hotel. I put on mascara and chapstick and call it a day.
- Bring a sweater. There won’t be any blankets left.
- I always check my bag. I know people are super against this because it’s a time suck but I rather not rush onto the plane to fight for my seat and race for overhead space. Take it. I really don’t care.
- Keep your medication with you. I’ve lost my medication before and it was a nightmare. If I miss too many days, it can cause seizures. I had to go through hoops to get a refill while away and I was super nervous the whole time. Now, I just keep it all in my purse. I will NEVER check my daily meds again.
- Lay out your clothes the night before. I am the WORST at getting dressed in the morning. I cannot think at 5:45AM. I need to have it all ready before I go to bed – otherwise, I have to turn all the lights on while searching for underwear and jeans. Do as much as you can the day before and thank me in the morning.
Do you have any tips you’d like to share? What do you think of the blank travel packing list printable? Something you might use?
Pin This For Blank Travel Packing List Printable
Looking for more travel tips, check out some of my posts below:
- Travel Essentials for Women on the Go
- I Work Like A Dog… But Not While I’m Flying
- 7 Things I Learned About MySelf While Vacationing In Spain
- 8 Things I Want My Parter To Remember About My Auto-Immune Disease