A Wireless Experience You Won’t Forget: Ultimate Ears And MegaBlast
I am someone that always has to have music on. Everywhere I go. Whether I am working on my patio, taking a shower, driving in my car, or literally out for a walk, I have tunes pumping into my soul. My husband is exactly the same. He can’t grill a burger unless his favorite country song is playing in the background. I actually think our grill doesn’t work unless music is playing. That’s how much one doesn’t start without the other! Needless to say, we need tools to help us take our music on the road with us. It’s very rare that you will find us in our living rooms. That’s just not how we live. Like I said, we are very mobile! I think that is pretty much in tune with the rest of the world. Lucky for us, wireless speakers enable us to take our favorite artists with us from one spot to the next. Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST and BLAST portable speakers will help you create the perfect summer scenario.
Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST and Ultimate Ears BLAST have such stunning clarity and deep, heart-pounding bass, that they will bring any of your favorite music to life. Put them to the test! Head outside, scroll through your online list, and let one roll! Honestly, it’s my favorite way to spend a summer evening. Watching my kids run around trying to catch butterflies while I close my eyes and get lost in a dream. There’s really no better way to spend a night during these warmer months. And thank goodness for that!
Yes, Hands-free Amazon Alexa Is Already Built-In
Just in case you were concerned about Alexa – don’t worry! She’s in there!! Ask Alexa to blast tunes, discover new music, crank the volume, find new restaurants — whatever you want. The other night we legit asked Alexa to sing “Happy Birthday” to my father-in-law as a joke and SHE DID. She DID, people! That girl can do everything. 🙂
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capable: Wi-Fi connection range for the speaker is 330′. Bluetooth range is 150ft.
- Rechargeable battery: up to 16 hours with a large built-in battery. Play and charge the speaker simultaneously using the optional cradle or included wall charger.
- Blast: Blasting 360° intensely rich sound
- Water-resistant and dust proof design: IP67 rated speaker can be immersed in liquid up to 1m for up to 30 minutes.
How To Work With Spotify:
My daughter taught me about Spotify this year. Yes, I finally got to that point in my life where my teenagers are schooling me on TECH. AHHHHH Anyway, she is a teenager, so I guess I shouldn’t be that upset. I didn’t realize that you could listen to music for free. I was downloading and purchasing every song that I liked every time I had the urge. Thrifty teens will show you tips and tricks while working within budgets, right? Well, here’s a few great updates for Spotify fans (like me – ahem). You can do some fun things with Ultimate Ears and Spotify!! I had to point them out to you as a consumer and a fan.
(1) Voice control on Spotify and more (coming soon): Just ask “Alexa, play my Discover Weekly” or any music from Spotify on MEGABLAST and BLAST. Spotify will soon join other Amazon Alexa supported music services.
(2) A better way to listen with Spotify Connect (coming soon): MEGABLAST and BLAST will be the first Ultimate Ears speakers to integrate Spotify Connect. When on Wi-Fi, open the Spotify app on your phone and play music directly to our speakers (under “Devices Available”) without the need to pair through Bluetooth. Music fans can also stream the highest quality sound possible from Spotify.
(3) Make calls! With Spotify Connect, you can text message or make calls without interrupting the music – all while saving your phone’s battery.
*this is a sponsored post