I can’t believe it, but our trip is finally here! My family was invited to attend the 2017 Star Wars Day At Sea aboard the Disney Cruise Line… and we are going this weekend!!! Ahhh. The invitation just came a few weeks ago. I’m barely prepared for it all, but when I tell you that we are simply levitating – believe it!
The 2017 Star Wars Day at Sea offers everything that your typical Disney Cruises offer and MORE.
- A deck party featuring Star Wars Characters, music, dancing and fireworks
- Photo opportunities with Characters from across the Stars Wars universe
- An onboard version of the Jedi Training Academy, where young Padawans learn lightsaber maneuvers
- Star Wars-themed games and activities at Disney’s Oceaneer Club and Disney’s Oceaneer Lab
- Stellar food and beverage offerings
- Screenings of the Star Wars films plus episodes of Disney’s animated series Star Wars Rebels
- Exclusive themed merchandise
Star Wars movies, exclusive merchandise, a Star Wars party at night and MORE! Yes – we are so ready for the fun!!
Here are the available dates for the 2017 sailing calendar year:
- January 7
- January 14
- January 21
- January 28
- February 4
- February 11
- February 18
- February 25
- March 4
- March 11
- March 18
- March 25
- April 1
- April 8
- April 15
Seriously, if you have a Star Wars fan and a cruise fan – this is the trip of a lifetime!!!! I bought everyone pirate costumes and Star Wars costumes. I snagged a few t-shirts with both themes and am stocking up on enough makeup to make beards for all the boys.
We are traveling with some of our best friends and the days cannot get here fast enough!
Where Are We Going?
This very special sailing aboard the Disney Fantasy includes stops in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth and Castaway Cay, and 2 days at sea—one Star Wars themed. Woo hoo!
Be on the lookout for my coverage:
@VeraSweeney – Twitter
@VeraSweeney – Instagram
@LadyandtheBlog – Facebook
@AudreyAndVera – Facebook
*Disney invited my family to cruise with them.