Pediasure is a great solution for moms who are looking for ways to get nutrition to their children who are picky eaters. It’s really tough when you have to deal with little ones that are fussy eaters ALL THE TIME. And we all know the game. You want them to eat, you’re tired of fighting, but you can’t feed them pizza or pasta with butter every meal. What do you do? It’s enough to make you pull your hair out. If only there was something that tastes great that the kids love that really gives them the nutrition they need when they are fussy. There is a solution and it’s called Pediasure.
This has been sponsored by PediaSure. All opinions are my own. This post contains affilliate links.
PediaSure Is Complete Nutrition That Gives Your Kids What They Need
PediaSure is clinically proven nutrition to help kids grow. Each delicious shake provides 7g protein and 25 vitamins and minerals. Each kid-approved flavor comes in a reclosable bottle — perfect for kids on the go…and on the grow! This product is gluten-free, kosher, and halal, as well as suitable for children with lactose intolerance. These drinks are WIC® eligible in all 50 states and are widely available in stores and pharmacies.
PediaSure Provides Complete, Balanced Nutrition
As you can see…little Caleb can’t wait to rip into his next bah-bah of Pedisure…he actually goes into the mini-fridge and takes it out chanting “bah-bah, bah-bah” until I crack one open…sure he seems innocent…
Pediasure Formula Varieties
PediaSure is available in several formulations based on your child’s nutritional needs, but here a just a few:
- Original: Includes 25 essential vitamins and minerals, DHA Omega-3 for brain and eye health and antioxidants to support the immune system.
- Original with Fiber: Same nutrition as the Original but 3g fiber to help support a healthy digestive system. About 70% of your child’s immune system is found in the digestive tract, so supporting the immune system starts with maintaining your child’s digestive system health.
- SideKicks: Balance out your picky eater’s uneven diet with PediaSure SideKicks. Each shake is a source of 7g protein, 3g fiber, and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for kids who are growing fine but missing nutrients.
- Powder: Power up your milk with nutrition to help kids grow. When 1/3 cup powder is mixed with ¾ cup 1% milk, each glass is a source of: 12g of protein and 26 vitamins and minerals. This new powder form lets you customize your nutrition—simply mix with the fresh milk of your choice.
I know some people use this as their child’s sole source of nutrition, at least for a while. Some people use it as a supplement. It’s really up to you and what you think/know your child needs.
What Are The Recommended Ages?
PediaSure is a good source of protein for children up to 13 years of age. If you’re thinking of starting your little one on PediaSure and he or she is younger than 2 years old, be sure to check with your doctor first.
My Child Is Younger Than Two Years Old.
Talk to a healthcare professional about use of this product if your child is younger than 2 years of age. PediaSure products are not intended for infants younger than 1 year of age
Is Pediasure Good For Children?
PediaSure is something that helps children gain weight. It is a good source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. If you have any concerns about your child struggling with weight gain, be sure to talk to your pediatrician.
I Have A Picky Eater. What Should I Do?
If you feel like you need to supplement your child’s daily intake, you could power up their milk with nutrition with PediaSure Powder. But always consult your pediatrician first if you have any major concerns.
What Are The Benefits?
- 26 vitamins & minerals, including calcium.
- DHA, an omega-3 fat that supports the normal physical development of your child’s brain and eyes.
How Long Does An Open Can Last?
The manufacturers of PediaSure recommend that after a ready-to-use can is opened that it be used within four hours.
Pediasure comes in a variety of really delicious, kid-approved flavors including Banana, Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Berry. There’s also Pediasure with Fiber in Vanilla and Strawberry. Caleb loves these “shakes” and how can you not love the complete and balanced nutrition is offers. It’s almost hard to believe something that tastes so good is actually good for them!! LOL.
Are you a fan of the brand? Would love to hear.