There are simple things that ruin a marriage that you might be doing right now and aren’t even aware of it. Avoid these every day habits to ensure that your love life remains unharmed.
10 Things That Ruin A Marriage
(1) Don’t communicate. Bottle up your feelings and deflect the issue until it’s stifling.
(2) Never compliment and just assume that your spouse “knows” how you feel about their looks / humor / humanity.
(3) Stop being spontaneous. Fall into a routine and happily walk that course without offering up any surprises.
(4) Stop dating. Once the ring gets on that finger, avoid putting in an effort to ensure your spouse continues to love you.
(5) Never do anything before receiving a multitude of reminders from your spouse. They love taking on a parental role, right? It’s not like they have their own things to get done. Wait for the reminders – all 100 of them before actually doing anything.
(6) Ignore your spouse’s needs… despite being told about them (over and over and over again).
(7) Pretend that your relationship is in your full control. Continue to believe what you say goes and that it won’t have any consequence of emotion.
(8) Never show your spouse that you really want them – really, really want them.
(9) Ignore major issues. They will go away on their own, right?
(10) Never change.
Have any you want to share?
Fess up. Have you done any of these things to your spouse this week? Between men and women, one thing is clear – respect and courtesy is always on top of the list. Marriage mistakes are easy to fix as long as you admit them.
You don’t need a relationship expert to tell you to get rid of these bad habits. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a new day.
- 10 Ways You Aren’t Taking Care Of Yourself
- Tomorrow I Turn 40: Here’s What I Want Out Of The Next Ten Years
- How To Have Happy A Marriage – 50 Small Things You Can Start Doing Today
- Remembering Why I Love My Hubby