I already posted a ton of pictures from my day trip to Fire Island, but I wanted to show you some video from our mini-vacation as well. Bill took full ownership of our new Casio Tryx and we thought what better way to test it out than on a family excursion.
Here’s the video:
As a blogger, the Casio Tryx is great because you don’t need someone to hold the video for you. The design allows you to prop it any which way – including HANGING IT FROM SOMETHING! HELLO!
That’s worth its weight in gold, don’t you think? No more leaving out a family member while making memories. Just prop this puppy up somewhere, press record and shoot your life… TOGETHER.
The Casio TRYX Digital Camera with Full 1080p HD Video Capture and 3-Inch Touch Screen LCD also has photo capabilities (including panoramic) and retails for about $189.
Here are some specs to review:
• 12 MP BSI high-speed CMOS sensor
• Dual Core Processors (super fast processing)
• 3.0” touch-screen LCD, 460K
• Super thin at .59” thick
• Ultra-wide angle, 21mm lens
• 1080p HD video recording
• Slow-motion video recording at speeds up to 240 fps (432×320)
• LED light – can be turned on or off and used as a continuous fill light for video or stills
(*company sent sample for review)