If the last few weeks are any indication that this winter is going to be a ROUGH one, we all better get prepared for the worst! Baby… it’s going to be cold outside!! 🙂
Thank goodness for Lands’ End and their parkas. Not only is the Diamond Down jacket WARM but it’s fashionable too. When you are going for a down jacket, you should always make sure that it comes in at the waist (either through the actual design of the jacket or with a belt). You still want to look like a woman, right? I hate boxy coats and this Lands’ End jacket keeps me looking curvy. 🙂
The hood is super cute too with all that fake fur.
Ready for some stats? Because I have a few to share:
- 600 fill power down — nature’s best insulator
- DriOff™ finish sheds snow and wet
- Down-filled, snap-off hood with removable faux fur trim
- Snap front with hidden two-way zipper, plus an interior stormflap to block cold
- TEMPERATURE RATING – WARMEST: -30° to -5° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you’ll be wearing this Diamond Down Parka in with a typical winter wardrobe.
I’m excited for this winter!!
Looking for a great pair of gloves? Yup! Lands’ End has those too! Check out these Women’s ThermaCheck 100 Gloves which provide lightweight protection and come in a variety of colors. Again, something for everyone.
Have you purchased your winter jacket yet? What do you look for when shopping for the colder months?
* company sent sample for review