After school means a few things for my boy – and it all revolves around a ball. Whether he’s playing soccer, racing with his friends or just being a kid… that boy is zig zagging all around town. We were in the market for a new pair of sneakers and opted for a new pair of Reebok Boys Twistforms. I just LOVE the style!
Totally breathable and lightweight, this sneaker felt like nothing we’ve purchased ever before. They weren’t bulky! Instead, they fit my son’s foot like a glove and gave him that “locked in” feel he needed to feel secure right before take off. 🙂
And guess what? Reebok has a girl’s version as well!
While my daughter is also on the soccer team, she had a few more requests. They had to look CUTE. This hot pink and light blue combo was the PERFECT match for Natalie’s bright personality. Truth be told, I even wanted a pair!!
Cartwheels, basketball, tag – you name it! These Reebok Girls Twistform can handle it. Looking for more specs? Here they are:
- Zoned mesh and neoprene for a lightweight breathability and a supportive feel
- Midfoot cage with integrated lacing system for a locked-in fit that you can adjust and support
- 360 targeted heel and toe foam geometry for added rear cushion and better acceleration up front
- Soft and functional cage keeps your foot locked-in for stability and better responsiveness
- Rubber with transition wave design for traction, superior flexibility and a positive ride feel
- Neoprene tongue and heel lining ideally placed for for quick, slide-in and comfort
For more information about the Reebok kids’ line, click here.
*company sent sample for review