- 1 Store Bought Pie Crust (Who has time for homemade? I am no Martha Stewart)
- approx 1/2 bag frozen organic peaches
- one big handful frozen organic blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon preserve (Whatever you have in the fridge will work. I have used apricot, raspberry, etc..I like the Palmer’s All Fruit)
- One Egg
- Cookie Sheet
- Aluminum Foil (Makes clean up super quick! Who doesn’t like that?)
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Pastry Brush (Can use the back of spoon if you don’t have one. Or a new paint brush. Whatever)
1. Line cookie sheet w/ aluminum foil, make an edge/lip if your cookie sheet doesn’t have one. (Otherwise the juices will drip in your stove, and burn off every time you use it for what seems like forever. Not that this has happened to me.) This step makes clean up super easy!
2. Spray the cookies sheet w/ the cooking spray. A very thin layer! Just enough to keep it from sticking to the foil.
3. Roll out the pie crust in the center of the cookie sheet.
4. Place as many peaches as you can fit starting in the center and working your way out. I really jam as many as I can, leaving just enough room to fold up the edges. Just don’t pile too high, and you will be fine.
5. Add the blueberries on top of the peaches. Scatter evenly.
6. Fold the edges of the pie crust up towards the fruit, and pinch to keep it up.
7. Spread the preserves over the exposed fruit.
8. Brush the crust w/ egg wash (One egg beaten w/ splash of water.)
9. Sprinkle the crust w/ tiny bit of cinnamon & nutmeg for flavor.
350 degrees for approx 30 mins