Yesterday afternoon, I flew down to Turks and Caicos to attend a Social Media Conference at Beaches. WHAT?! Dream come true! I’m so excited about the next few days because not only am I surrounded by 100 of some of my online buddies, but we are together on one of the most beautiful resorts in the Caribbean — BEACHES.
I am a huge fan of the Sandals / Beaches brand. This is the third time that I’ve visited one of their resorts, so I can say with comfort that THESE PEOPLE TAKE CARE OF YOU.
In case you are unfamiliar with what is offered, here’s a quick rundown from Adam Stewart – CEO of the Sandals brand – on why Sandals and Beaches are a step up from other all-inclusive properties:
- Paddle Boarding / Sailing / Kayaks, Windsurfing, Hobble Cats, Snorkeling, Aqatrikes — all included.
- Nitrox diving / 2 tank dive
- Scuba diving lessons for kids – starting at 8 years old
- FREE wifi – yes, you heard me. FREE WIFI
- Moms with food allergies — there is a culinary concierge service that will LITERALLY plan every single meal that your family will eat and take care of you from start to finish. There will be no need to worry while on property.
- Highest Room to Restaurant ratio meaning you have the most seating options here when it comes to dining
- PS – they invented the swim up bar according to the Guinness World Record Books
- Surf Simulator / Water Parks on some properties – HELLO. The Turks has both.
- Sesame Street integration at Beaches in Turks and Caicos
- 5 star service, no tipping, no up-charging, no hidden fees – this means that you can wake up, grab your room card and leave. You don’t have to worry about cash!!
- Continuous Evolution – they continue to develop and better themselves
- Optional butler service. We used this during our stay in Antigua and it was lovely. You can read about it here.
- 4 bedroom suites on some properties — capability to house large families
Looking for a little sneak peek at what’s to come?
Barbabos has two properties opening up next year! One $65 million renovation for the Sandals one! Every room has a soaking tub outside!!!! I am SCREAMING THIS in case you haven’t noticed all the exclamation points. Indian-themed restaurant. And then…. a Bali styled hut themed section. I don’t have pictures to show you yet. But trust me, I’m looking at it right now. It’s called Royal Carribean and I need it in my life
Are you a family that needs some action? Great news. Island Routes is the Sandals Resorts’ Caribbean Adventures company. You can come and take adventures off property and have it planned for you right through the brand.