AWESOME!! Naturally, I was able to save this much money because I cut every single coupon that comes out on Sunday – AND I use last week’s Extra Reward Bucks. Combining those two forces with this week’s circular sales – I really did AMAZING today.
Ok let’s break it down. I love extreme couponing!
- Nivea 3.88 (minus 3 coupon)
- Orbit Gum -1.49 (bought two with a B1G1 Free coupon)
- Always Pads – B1 Get $1 ERB (Plus $2 off coupon) — note this wasn’t in the circular. I was surprised to find the $1 ERB available for me??
- Purex Items – 2 for $8 (plus $2 off coupon plus $1 off coupon)
- Johnson and Johnson – full price (GASP – I needed it though)
- Cereal – B1G1 Free (plus $.75 off plus $.75 off)
I used $12 in ERB from last week AND a coupon that was emailed to me this week for $5 off of $30.
Which left me to pay a whopping eight cents!
Here’s something I want to point out – I was able to use a coupon on an item that was marked FREE at CVS. So, the cereal was Buy 1 Get 1 Free but I gave them 2 $.75 off coupons and they took it. You can put a coupon on a free item!! I NEVER KNEW THIS BEFORE.
Have you been clipping??