Le Top Baby is the Le Top brand’s line for preemies and newborns, offering layette items including footed and non-footed coveralls, gowns, rompers, dresses, sweaters, shirts,pants, covertibags, snugglebags, and accessories such as receiving blankets,bibs, caps, and booties.
Le Top Baby is known for high-quality, easy-to-care-for baby clothing. Le Top designs their own prints and manufacture their own fabrics in order to ensure that they are soft, comfortable, and safe for sensitive young skin. They recognize that a parent’s job is hard enough without having to spend a lot of time on laundry. That’s why they take care to design our clothing for a baby’s comfort and parents’ convenience.
The unique silhouettes and designs are made from combed cotton knits that resist wrinkling and shrinking, allowing parents to purchase superior quality clothing at prices of $10 – $62. Le Top Baby is available in preemie, newborn, 3-month, 6-month, and 9-month sizes.
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive a $100 dollar Le Top Baby shopping spree.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest.
For this contest, please comment on the post stating which collection and styles are their favorite and why. As always, you can also:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @letop $100 shopping spree giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Le Top Baby giveaway.
- Fan Le Top on Facebook and mention that you entered the $100 Shopping Spree giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 3/6/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random