The folks at Sassy Baby Products love to have fun and take child and product development seriously. Their passion for fashion assures today’s mom that her baby will be just like her: fun, savvy, smart…..SASSY! Sassy products embrace proven developmental theories and are designed to help develop through the senses (hearing, touch, sight, smell and taste). Sassy toys can be found at Target, Amazon.com, Sears, K Mart, and Babies R Us.
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive a “Sassy Baby Pack” valued at $100 including:
- Rock Star Developmental Gym: 15 developmental activities in one emphasizing gross and fine motor skills.
- Rock Star Guitar: Inspire touch with through familiar children’s songs with a rock twist to help baby discover cause & effect.
- Rock and Roll Ring Stacker: Baby is challenged to learn how to crawl.
- Teething Feeder (2-pk): Perfect for home or travel, the Teething Feeder is a great way to give your baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking.
- Stay-Clean™ Silly Squirts™: Winner of the 2010 JPMA Innovation Award, these bath toys have a unique 2-piece design that helps prevent mold growth.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @SassyBabyToys Sassy Baby Pack giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Sassy Baby Pack giveaway.
- Fan Sassy on Facebook and mention that you entered the Sassy Baby Pack giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 2/2/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random