Ever wonder what you’d look like with a jericurl fro or Jersey Shore pouf? Well, in celebration of BIG hair, Liquid-Plumr is giving everyone the chance to try on fun, outrageous hairstyles – simply upload your photo to their Facebook page to create your big ‘do!
For inspiration, check out the hilarious rock opera “Bathroom Line-Up” featuring a hair band tribute to the power of the Plumr!
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive an HD Flip camera and Liquid-Plumr Penetrex Gel . New Liquid-Plumr Penetrex Gel – it powers through the toughest clogs in just seven minutes meaning you can tease and rock your hairwithout worrying about clogging the drain!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest.
For this contest, please visit and “Like” the Liquid-Plumr Facebook page and try on one of 20 hairstyles. Comment on this post with which style you created for a chance to win an HD Flip Cam and new Liquid-Plumr Penetrex Gel.
As always, you can also:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @LiquidPlumr Penetrex Gel Big Hair giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Liquid-Plumr Penetrex Gel Big Hair giveaway.
- Fan Liquid-Plumr on Facebook and mention that you entered the Liquid-Plumr Penetrex Gel Big Hair giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 3/10/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random