You know and love all the brands. Now it’s time to get reacquainted with the new website! Dorel Juvenile Group has launched a redesigned site combining three of its core brands, Safety 1st, Cosco and Eddie Bauer Baby, to help enhance safety and product education for parents. The new site maximizes the consumer experience through seamless navigation, expanded educational information and user friendly features. All of the new elements are designed to more easily educate parents on what products are best for their children and how to use them safely.
Some of the new features include:
- Compare Products: This feature allows consumers to compare products, such as infant car seats or high chairs, to help them make the best purchasing decision for their needs. The compare products feature is easy to use by dragging and dropping products into the compare box. Once several products are in the compare box, simply click compare for results.
- Quick Info: The Quick Info option allows consumers to see a quick overview of the product without clicking to a new page. This adds to a seamless and quick experience on the site. Simply hover over one of the products and click the Quick Info button to get information.
- Wish List: Consumers can now create a “wish list” of products. These can be stored for a later purchase, or shared with friends and family.
- Photos and Video Demos: This feature allows consumers to have a full view and tutorial on highlighted products further aiding in the purchase decision.
- Social Media Component: The product pages as well as tools and advice pages feature sharing across social media channels. Consumers can easily post to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest sharing their favorites with friends.
In celebration of the relaunch and enhanced social media integration, Dorel Juvenile Group will be hosting an “Ask Our Expert” event on the Safety 1st Facebook page from Tuesday, November 13 to Friday, November 16.
During the “Ask Our Expert” event, Julie Vallese, Consumer Safety Expert with Dorel Juvenile Group, will be answering parent’s questions and providing helpful advice. To interact and ask Julie questions during “Ask Our Expert”, visit Safety 1st at Facebook.com/Safety1st and post questions throughout the day on the Facebook wall. Each day of the week will focus on a new product category, such as car seats, strollers, child care and home & travel safety. The schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, November 13: Car Seats
- Wednesday, November 14: Strollers
- Thursday, November 15: Home & Travel Safety
- Friday, November 16: Child Care
One (1) Lady and the Blog reader will receive the following amazing prize pack (MSRP from $306.97 – $399.94)!!
Your can choose one product from each category listed below (i.e., one of the list products under travel safety, one under car seats, etc):
- TS262- Car Door Sanitation Station – MSRP $9.98
- 48922 – Baby on Board Deluxe Sunscreen – MSRP $5.99
- CC076BJC – Chart Air™ 65 Convertible Car Seat – Stone Cutter – MSRP $139.99
- 22395BNV- onboard™35 Air Infant Car Seat – Decatur – MSRP $169.99
- 41824- Perfect Fit Gate – MSRP $44.99
- 48469 – ProGrade Flat Screen TV Lock – MSRP $29.99
- BH058BLU – Space Saver Infant Tub – Blue – MSRP $14.99
- BO058GRN – Sit! Booster – Green – MSRP $12.00
- TR207BBJ – Disney® Saunter Luxe Travel System- Bambi – MSRP $189.99
- PY191BBJ – Disney® CareCenter™ Play Yard – Bambi – MSRP $119.99
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest. Please leave a comment for each entry, and include your email in each comment as well: