Dyson spent thousands of hours in real homes and in the lab to calculate vacuum usage patterns and their relation to dust pick-up. Of course they did!! They will never stop trying to perfect the process of cleaning. Though if you ask me… I think they already NAILED IT! So, what’s new for the vacuum brand? I give you … the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball. In tests using the equivalent of 10 years’ worth of dust, the Dyson Cinetic™ maintained constant suction throughout, without ever changing or washing a filter.
I love the fact that there’s no filter to change. I hate cleaning as it is – please don’t make me have to maintain the tools I use to do my chores!! Dyson realizes that cleaning has to feel seamless, easy, and simple. And with their full line of vacuums, they make doing housework a breeze. Literally. My children actually take turns when it comes to vacuuming our carpets. Putting away their laundry or making their beds? Well, that’s a different story! HA!!
Some Dyson Cinetic Big Ball™ Features:
- Self-adjusting cleaner head: Dyson’s base plate automatically adapts to every floor surface, to remove dust from hard floors and carpets.
- Ball™ technology: Sitting on a ball, the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball™ vacuum has a lower center of gravity, making it easy to steer around furniture.
- Instant release wand: No catches or parts to assemble, it reaches the top of stairs.
- Close edge pick-up: Slim frame on the soleplate allows for cleaning up to the baseboard.
- Hygienic bin emptying: With the press of a button, dust and dirt can be emptied directly into the waste bin.
- Warranty: 5 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
For more information, visit Dyson.com