Ok guys! Christmas dinner is right around the corner and I know a few families that are going to be making prime rib. Well, I thought to do a little online search and post the best prime rib recipes from the net.
(picture taken from first recipe)
In case you still don’t know what your Christmas menu is going to look like, here are a few great Prime Rib recipe suggestions:
- (Favorite) Prime Rib Recipe #1 – Click Here
- Prime Rib Recipe #2 – Wasabi-Garlic Crusted Prime Rib Roast
- Prime Rib Recipe #3 – Prime Rib Chili
- Prime Rib Recipe #4 – Grilled Prime Rib
So, what side dishes will you make for your Christmas dinner? LOTS of options! Here are some of my favorite:
- Quinoa and Brown Rice Side Dish
- Simple Asparagus Side Dish
- Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Vinaigrette
- Roasted Tomato with Feta Cheese and Chickpea Salad
- Cauliflower Puree
- Sweet Corn Pudding
- Grilled Smashed Potatoes
What is on your Christmas dinner menu? Have you figured it out yet? We usually eat seafood on Christmas Eve and turkey on Christmas day.