The Bluebird Card by American Express and Walmart was a huge help this holiday season. It is hugely convenient and really technologically advanced…all for just about no fees! They say they believe your money is your money, and they actually back that up…big time!
It’s so nice to not worry about being nickel and dimed…while also not worrying about being short changed on quality and service. It’s like a throwback to the “old days” where great value and service at a fair price was the norm.
Just to recap the benefits of this card:
1. Add funds, conveniently
- Add all or part of your paycheck with Employer Direct Deposit
- Add checks with the Bluebird mobile app on your iPhone® or AndroidTMdevice
- Transfer money from your checking or savings account
- Add cash at virtually any Walmart checkout register
2. Paying bills isn’t fun, but withBluebird at least it’s easy
- Pay any bill – from your car payment to your phone bill – at no fee*
- Save money and time – no stamps, envelopes, or trips to the Post Office
- Make payments at Bluebird.com or on the go with the Bluebird mobile app
3. ATMs – here, there and everywhere
- No-fee MoneyPass ATM withdrawals for Employer Direct Deposit Customers*
- Bluebird members never pay surcharge fees at MoneyPass ATMs, including Money Center Express machines at Walmart (but a $2 Amex network fee will apply unless you have Employer Direct Deposit)
- Find a MoneyPass Network ATM near you.
4. Bluebird anytime, anywhere
- Check your balance and transaction history
- Add checks with the Bluebird mobile app on your AndroidTM device or iPhone®
- Pay your bills on the go
- Transfer money from your bank account
- Send money to and receive money from friends, family, and just about anyone
Sub-Accounts for your inner circle
- Teenager – add money for allowances
- College Student – transfer money for books and incidentals
- Parent – quickly send money when needed
Every Sub-Account holder gets a Card with their name on it. You can easily manage Sub-Account activity by:
- Setting daily spending limits
- Turning ATM access off and on
- Receiving e-mail alerts
These days, it seems there’s a fee for everything. But you’ll find we’ve kept ours at the bare minimum, including no minimum balance requirements. With Bluebird, there are:
- No annual fees
- No monthly fees
- No overdraft fees
- No inactivity fees
- No Card replacement fees
- No foreign exchange fees
When you Bluebird, you benefit
Shopping is better with Bluebird. That’s because Purchase Protection* can provide coverage if an eligible purchase made with your Card is accidentally damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.
With fraud protection,* if your Card is lost or stolen, you won’t be responsible for fraudulent Card charges. Bluebird has your back when you’re traveling more than 100 miles from home and need help. Global Assist® Services* offers travel, emergency medical and legal assistance.
If you have emergency car trouble, you have access to Roadside Assistance.* Just call us and we’ll send help. With Entertainment Access* you’ll get special savings and advance tickets to some of the hottest events in music, sports, and theater. And don’t forget, you’ll have 24/7 access to award-winning American Express Customer Service.
It’s well worth giving Bluebird a try. It’s truly your Checking and Debit Alternative. The Bluebird American Express Customer Service is like no other.