I did a little research and read a few Bissell Crosswave reviews to see what other people thought about their CrossWave Pet Pro All-in-One Multi-Surface Cleaner before opening mine up and was so happy to see the masses were pleasantly pleased. It gave me the confidence I needed to give mine a shot. Now, it’s my turn to tell you what I think and people, I’m about to seriously make your day.
Bissell Crosswave Reviews – CrossWave Pet Pro All-in-One Multi-Surface Cleaner
As a dog mom, our house is filled with lots of extra love. Our puppy, Tucker brings the family so much joy… but he also adds an entirely new layer of work to my cleaning routine. He’s cute… but it all comes at a price! And if you are a pet owner, I think you know what I mean. They shed… everywhere! And I have a dog that isn’t a huge shedder. So, I can’t imagine the ones that release mini furballs everywhere they go. YIKES!
Well, I was asked to review the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All In One Multi-Surface Cleaner and I have to tell you, there is no turning back. This tool is a game changer.
Oh, and about my pet hair… the Tangle-Free Pet Brush Roll helps minimize pet hair from wrapping around the brush roll and getting tangled while you clean. BLISS! The Pet Hair Strainer also helps separates pet hair and other large debris for a seamless empty and cleanup experience.
Crosswave Product Details:
- Power Cord Length: 25′
- Pet pro 2306A features a multi-surface pet brush roll and pet hair strainer for easy multi-surface cleaning. Safe for sealed hard floors and area rugs
- Pet pro 2306A includes specialized pet cleaning solution to help eliminate pet odors
- Pet pro multi-surface pet brush roll uses an innovative microfiber and nylon brush to mop and pick up dry debris at the same time.
- Power Rating: 4.4 amps.Cleaning Path Width:12 inch
I feel like I must tell you that you need the pet floor cleaning solution in order to properly use the Crosswave. It isn’t your typical vacuum where you just plug and go. There’s a “wetness factor” that needs to be accounted for. But don’t worry! This product is easy to find and a breeze to install.
About The BISSELL Multi-Surface Pet Floor Cleaning Formula
- Concentrated formula for use in Cross Wave or Spin Wave series machines
- Removes tracked-in dirt, mud, paw prints, and other pet messes
- Eliminates odors with Febreze freshness. Febreze and Febreze logo are trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc
- Multi-surface formula can be used on sealed hardwood floors, tile, laminate, and area rugs* (*only with Cross Wave)
- Formula contains no heavy metals, phosphates, or dyes
Adding To The Bissell Crosswave Reviews
I know you are a hunt for Bissell Crosswave reviews and so I wanted to do a little video review of my own and add it to the mix. Be sure to check out the above video that’s included in this post to see a stain that I actually removed using the Bissell Crosswave. I time lapsed the frames because it took me about two minutes to remove the stains and I didn’t think you wanted to watch all of that in slow motion.
But it worked! It really worked! That stain was on the left side of my dining room table and had haunted me for about 2 years. And now it’s GONE! YEOW! I am so excited and I have Best Buy and Crosswave to thank.
I’ve never owned one of these machines before. I never knew I needed one. I never thought about owning one, but now that I tried one out and saw how great it works, I needed to let you know! You won’t be disappointed with the results.
Where To Buy The Bissell Crosswave
Be sure to head on over to Best Buy to pick up the CrossWave Pet Pro All-in-One Multi-Surface Cleaner.