Are you looking for Arts and Crafts projects your kids can do this summer? Me too! The school year tends to fly by so quickly once we reach March, right. Before we know it, we are all heading online and rushing to Pinterest to find quick and easy craft solutions for our little ones.
I mean, the days are sooooooooooo long, too. LOL! Sorry. I don’t mean to sound like that… but it’s true. We don’t sign the kids up for much during the summer because it can get very expensive. Instead, we try to get a little creative at home.
I did a little digging – Pinterest digging – and came up with 8 fun arts and crafts projects that I can handle. This means that YOU can handle them too. Check them out and let me know what you think. Be sure to click on the link below each image for full instructions.
8 Easy Arts And Crafts Projects To Do With Your Kids This Summer
How to Make a Magic Bottle (totally doing this)
Have you tried any of these yet? Do you have any to share?
Looking for more ideas?
- Kiwi Crate Fun: Monthly Subscription Based Craft Service
- 148 Valentine’s Day Crafts And Projects For Kids!
- Homemade Clay: How To Make Air Dry No-Bake Clay
- How To Make DIY Sidewalk Chalk Paint
- Watercolor Painting With Squirt Watercolor Guns: DIY Project