I’m in the market for a stroller and have had my eye on the Mamas and Papas Armadillo Stroller since I am several months pregnant. I started delving into the different things I need when my little one comes. I checked out the award-winning Mamas and Papas Armadillo Stroller and it was so much fun. I tested it out with my little niece and we both discovered some features that make this a winner. The Mamas and Papas Armadillo Stroller has won a Cribsie Award, The Bump’s Best of Baby Award, National Parenting Publications Award and more. This is all with good reason. If you are in the stroller market and are looking for some mom reviews, here is why I think this brand is worth checking out.
5 Reasons To Love The Mamas and Papas Armadillo Stroller
1) I take the subway often and I wanted a stroller that would easily fold up. The Mamas and Papas Armadillo stroller folds up with one hand and is super light. There’s also a comfy carrying handle when it’s folded which makes it much less cumbersome. The folded size was surprisingly compact for a full-size stroller. For city apartments, this is perfect because it doesn’t take up tons of storage room.
2) My niece loved that the back reclined fully. She was so excited to pretend nap. I love that it can lay flat for comfortable sleeping on the go. The recliner was also super sturdy so, as your child gets bigger, there’s no danger of it bursting open. I can’t wait to get my new little bundle of joy in this stroller!
3) I LOVED the roomy compartment at the bottom. It spans the entire bottom of the stroller for additional space. This means that you can store the baby bag and even a few shopping bags for hands-free walking. Your back will thank you later. We all know how important storage is for a new mom.
4) The 5 point safety harness was a win for me. This stroller is great from birth to age 3. The 5 point safety harness ensures that, no matter the size of your baby, it’s securely buckled in. There are cushioned padding on the shoulders and the crotch area for additional comfort.
5) Last but not least, the very first thing I’m going to need after leaving the hospital with my new baby is a car seat so I wanted to be sure that the Mamas and Papas Armadillo Stroller is compatible with many car seats. It makes no sense to get a stroller that doesn’t work with a car seat anymore.
The Mamas and Papas Armadillo Stroller is an all-around winner for your stroller needs. It’s perfect for the first 3 years of your little one’s life. The fun colors are an added bonus. To read more about the Mamas and Papas Armadillo Stroller, click here.
Sample was sent for review.